Friday, June 26, 2009

Silent Mode

I have been kept my self silent form writes anything on my blog for quite sometimes… No update doesn’t mean that nothing happen, nothing to tell, nothing to share, nothing to talk about and etc…

For the past 3 weeks my life so hectic n chaotic… it’s start when Auni kena selsema then from selsema go to fever then from fever go to demam campak… on top of that we already bought ticket to Alor Setar (balik kampong Am) so by hook or by crook mmg kena balik la.. lg pun nak kena putus ubat Auni… Lucky me even Auni not very well dia x meragam sgt just buat muka sedih dia…

Bila balik dari Kedah suddenly both leg Auni ade lebam-lebam and I don’t know why… then gi doctor kena buat blood test ding..dong..ding.. dong segala… lebam-lebam tu doctor said cos by low platlet in Auni’s blood so doctor said watch out for any new lebam coming out if no lebam anymore it should be ok…

Last weekend I thought I want to update my blog laa.. but lighting strike our phone cable and the phone is dead together with the internet line… so until today masih tidak ok…

As for me today I tension sgt2… sgt.. amat.. tension… so jgn cari pasal ngan aku hari ni tau tak….. wakakakkakakakak

No comments:

Post a Comment